As COVID-19 cases plateau and the Upper Peninsula reopens, our clinic and hospital services are ramping up to full strength.
Our team has been preparing for this “re-opening” and has every safety protocol completely in place to protect our patients and staff.
We are asking all patients with time-sensitive health care needs to schedule an appointment soon. While the team at Dickinson knows COVID concerns are still high, we don't want patients' conditions to deteriorate or urgent needs to become emergent due to a reluctance to seek appropriate care.
Appointments for services can be made at any of our convenient locations:
- Iron Mountain Family Practice Clinic: 906-776-5810
- Iron Moutain Family Medicine and Pediatric Clinic: 906-776-5800
- Florence Medical Center: 715-528-4775
- Norway Family Practice Center: 906-563-7323
- Norway Geratric/Family Clinic: 906-563-9255