Your strength is here
Our talented cancer care team surrounds you with excellent medical practices, crystal clear communication, comfort, compassion and most of all, confidence that you are in great hands.
Your Excellent Medical Team
Comprehensive Care for the U.P.
- Primary Care Integration
- Colonoscopy/ Endoscopy
- Advanced Diagnostic Technology
- Medication Program
- Surgical Solutions
- Radiation Oncology
- Emotional Balance
- Family Counseling
- Financial Counseling Services
- Easy access to care center
- Faster diagnosis and treatment
- Warm, clean and comfortable environment
- All technology and support services on-site at MCHS – Dickinson campus
The Area's Technology Leader
Using the most advanced, state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technologies available, Dickinson’s Regional Cancer Center is providing more precise diagnostics, stronger depth of care and improved healing – all closer to home.
No other cancer care center in our region combines high levels of medical staff expertise and comprehensive patient care paths like MCHS – Dickinson. More important, our compassionate culture is focused on you. For the community we love.
Varian Truebeam Linear Accelerator
Designed to treat cancer wherever it’s found in the body, the TrueBeam radiotherapy system delivers precise dosage quickly and gives patients their time back.
Siemens Magnetom Sola 1.5 T
The most advanced MRI in the region with Bio Matrix Technology.
GE Nuclear NM/CT 850
Ensures every SPECT image has high-end CT outcomes in a low-profile setting.
Every step, every issue, everyone is important to your health and healing. We are here for you and your family every step of the way.
Comprehensive treatment including advanced diagnostics, chemotherapy, radiation oncology, infusion, nutrition and personal counseling
When you choose the Cancer Program at Dickinson, our team will help you build your confidence and assist with navigating your care every step of the way. Our physicians and staff provide the advanced treatment and guidance you need. Even if you are continuing your care from another cancer center, our team has the expertise you need to carry through your plan of care here at Dickinson.
Your comfort and well-being are always our number one priority.
Our cancer care team is led by a board-certified oncologist and radiation oncologist and is supported by a highly skilled and dedicated cancer nursing staff.
Dickinson cancer patient navigator will assist you in finding your way through the complexities of treatment. Patient navigators know who to call and where to go so your care can be most efficiently provided.
Oncology services available at Dickinson include:
- Advanced diagnostics (including X-rays, MRI, CT scans, bone scans, nuclear studies and echocardiograms)
- Clinic evaluations and care plans with our oncologist
- Outpatient chemotherapy
- Radiation oncology
- 3-DCRT (3-D Conformal Therapy)
- IGRT (Image Guided Radiation Therapy)
- IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy)
- SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy) Includes lung and prostate
- SRS (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- VMAT (Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy)
- Pain management
- Support groups and counseling for patients and families
- Nutrition and health education
- Outpatient services
What to expect
Every cancer care plan is customized to your individual situation and needs. You should expect kind, compassionate and honest interactions with every doctor and staff member throughout your entire journey.