Clinical Applications Analyst
• Assists Information Systems Staff with needs assessments, workflow and priorities of clinical departments.
• Develop/conduct user training courses on purchased and/or in-house developed applications.
• Maintain policies/procedures online for use and support of all applications maintained.
• Provide coordination and project management for installation, setup, training and support for new applications obtained by hospital.
• Provide on-going troubleshooting within department, other departments, and with outside vendors.
• Track, prioritize and document projects using department tracking software.
• Maintain, stay current and adhere to department and hospital policies and procedures.
• Respond in a timely manner to software, equipment and computer operation “On-Call” requests, as assigned
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in sciences, technology, healthcare or other related field preferred.
• 5 years’ experience using advanced knowledge of computer systems, information systems, and/or data processing preferred; background in acute care hospital computer systems (i.e. RN, MT, RT or similar profession) a plus.
• Working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft SQL, and office automation tools.
• Ability to apply analytical skills to resolving issues.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills with ability to provide subject matter guidance, training and advice to management.
• Self-motivation with the ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks and meet deadlines.