- Greet and welcome patients and visitors at strategic entrances to the hospital.
- Provide professional and courteous assistance to include: directions, general information, and wheelchair assistance if needed.
- Ability to track patients through the initial intake process and to identify and effectively communicate the proper patient flow and necessary procedures to achieve their intended goal.
- Possess knowledge of the hospital campus and have a very good understanding of the provided services.
- Recognize and report areas of concern or improvement as part of a daily rounding program with immediate Supervisor.
- Focus all knowledge, skills, and available resources on delivering the best customer experience possible.
- Arrive at work on time, upbeat, smiling, and with a positive attitude.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school Diploma, Associates Degree Preferred
- Experience: 1-2 Years’ Experience working in a customer service field.
- Other: Excellent customer service and communication skills are required.
Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills including listening, writing, and public speaking. Ability to work with diverse populations and education levels. Ability to work office equipment including a computer, and telephone is required.