Medical Assistant - Full Time
- Provides direct and individualized care to clinic patients
- Provides and facilitates good communication in all matters related to the clinic function
- Provides complete and concise documentation of all patient related matters
- Completes non-patient care duties in a timely manner
- Maintains professional growth
High school graduate; Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant Program with certificate; BCLS certification with AED instruction within 2 months of hire or transfer.
Previous clinic, office and /or outpatient nursing
Ability to float to other clinics as requested by manager; Ability to work occasional irregular hours
Demonstrates clinical competence; Venipuncture, when needed, after proper training; basic knowledge of immunization schedules from birth through adulthood; ability to work cooperatively & communicate effectively; performs other related duties as assigned.