PC & Network Support Analyst
• Install/trouble-shoot workstations, LAN & WAN components, printers and software on the system network.
• Track PC component inventory and order replacements, as needed.
• Research hardware and software as requested by users.
• Perform user needs surveys.
• Setup, install and train end-users on new hardware/software.
• Develop and maintain written standards and procedures for networking functions.
• Work collaboratively with members of the Information Systems Department and other DCHS departments to provide support for network related projects and issues.
• Stay current and adhere to department and hospital policies and procedures.
• Respond in a timely manner to software, equipment & computer operation “On-Call” requests, as assigned.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 3 years’ experience in PC support (Windows 7/8/10, Server), software installation and setup, and network support (MS Active Directory, Linux, web, etc.) required; background in hospital networks a plus.
• Certification in IT Support (A+, CNA, CNE, MCSE, etc.) helpful.
• Working knowledge of network topologies and architecture including cables, hardware and software.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and workflow with end-users and meet deadlines.
• Desire to learn advanced troubleshooting/support techniques in both software and hardware areas.
• Ability to work under pressure, analyze information and solve problems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to provide subject matter guidance and advice to end-users.
• Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.