Vice President of Physician Services and Clinical Networks
• Understand current and changing healthcare marketplace; develop strategies and operational plans for new and/or enhanced service lines that increase both patient satisfaction and revenue.
• Mentor and develop clinic network managers; ensure operational goals are met.
• Oversee/direct creation and dissemination of reports used for operational decisions (financial reporting/metrics, wRVU, etc.).
• Develop, recommend and adhere to department operating budget.
• Lead recruitment efforts and negotiations of provider contracts; work with legal counsel to secure agreements.
• Develop/maintain strong and collaborative working relationships with CEO, providers, departments and staff.
• Provide CEO with recommendations for business growth, quality improvement, problem resolution, capitol acquisitions, community involvement, and revenue/billing cycle improvements.
• Coordinate practice related capital equipment decisions with the Administrator.
• Assure compliance with federal and state law and accrediting/licensing agencies; inform key stakeholders of essential operating information; actively participate in meetings, professional development and networking activities.
• Maintain, stay current, support and adhere to hospital mission, values, strategies and policies.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Health Administration, Business Administration, Medical Management or a related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ medical group or regional healthcare management/leadership experience required.
• Strong understanding of Accountable Care, Patient-Centered Medical Home, Rural Clinic, and Provider Based Billing models, reimbursement strategies and reporting.
• Financial acumen w/demonstrated background in creating operational budgets and holding people accountable.
• Experience with healthcare recruitment and contract negotiation helpful.
• Analytical skills necessary to plan, develop and carry out operational objectives that involve new and/or enhanced service lines that increase both patient satisfaction and revenue.
• Exceptional hands-on leadership and mentoring skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst team members.
• Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.